Thursday, August 28, 2008

General Physical Examination

show me your hands please, I am looking for any pallor, sweating (of palms)

show me your nails please, I am looking for thickening or any other abonormailities

Looks good!

Let me check your pulse

it seems to be good

show me your eyes please

Look up, I am looking for any pallor

Look down, I am looking for any jaundice

your eyes are fine

open your mouth for me please

I am looking for ulcers or any problems with your gums and teeth

Please say Aah

I am looking for any enlarged tonsils or problems with your throat

Looks normal

Now I am looking for any swellling in your neck, can you please swallow for me

Now I am going to feel for any swelling in your neck, let me know if it hurts

I am pressing for your thyroid, I am pressing for enlarged lymph glands

seems ok

No comments: